Favorite Things (・Д・)ノ
わたしわまんがとえいがとゲームすきです。
I also really like video games, thought I will admit that most of my experience under that category are Pokemon games o(︶︿︶)o BUT, I have been tryin out different games these past few years, having played Cult of the Lamb, Skyrim and a few more! I also really like manga, but I will admit I am more interested in online novels and often end up accidentally reading the manga adaptation of one (instead of a manga that started off as that medium)!
I've really liked movies since I was a kid! I would often go to the flea market or yard sales to buy dvds, to point that I have developed quite a collection. I've gone through different phases in movie genre interests, going from Barbie to anything to do with Dogs/Animals, and then to Horror. I'm willing to give any movie a shot!
Comments
Post a Comment